Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A lily filled kitchen

So I love the idea of a custom kitchen, and love picking things out for the kitchen...but I hate doing the work, making hard choices, and paying the bills.

We're meeting with contractors, getting estimates to revise our hellhole of a kitchen. It will be beautiful and open when it's finished, but for now, it's awful. I'm typing right next to the microwave, and the flowers an owner sent me. She sent flowers because I found her cat's microchip, and the cat was returned home to her. So I did the responsible thing, and I got lovely lilies, gerberas, hydrangeas, snapdragons, calla lillies....and they smell so good!

Anyway, the flowers are the bright spot in our dismal kitchen. Found out today that the floor isn't even, so that will have to be fixed too. Ugh. But I'll keep thinking about how gorgeous it will be. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment